komik şeyler konuşalım moralimiz düzelsin

4/4/06

time

Time, why you punish me? Like a wave bashing into the shore You wash away my dreams. Time, why you walk away? Like a friend with somewhere to go You left me crying Can you teach me about tommorrow And all the pain and sorrow Running free? Cause tomorrow's just another day And I don't believe in time
Time, I don't understand Children killing in the street Dying for the color of red Time, hey there red and blue Wash them in the ocean, make them clean, Maybe their mothers won't cry tonight Can you teach me about tomorrow All the pain and sorrow Running free? But tomorrow's just another day And I don't believe in...
Time is wasting Time is walking You ain't no friend of mine I don't know where i'm goin' I think I'm out of my mind Thinking about time And if I die tomorrow, Just lay me down in sleep
Time, you left me standing there Like a tree growing all alone The wind just stripped me bare, stripped me bare Time, the past has come and gone The future's far away Now only lasts for one second, Can you teach me about tomorrow And all the pain and sorrow Running free? 'Cause tomorrow's just another day And I don't believe in time
Time, why you punish me?

5 Comments:

  • eywah eywah mı desem....inşallah bunlar sadece sevdiğin bir şarkının sözleridir tozbeziciiiiim...zaman nedir ki şu yalan dünyada??

    By Blogger ibeking, at 6:46 AM  

  • www.mevlana.net , ilaciniz burda olsa gerek...
    (ingilizce yaziya, ingilizce kaynak :)

    By Blogger herackles, at 7:17 AM  

  • hootie and the blowfish galiba 1995
    nasıl laleyiz o zaman biliyomusun orası senin burası benim şurası onun öle geziyoruz...ne bileyim o zaman bu şarkının sözlerinin 10 yıl sonra bana koyacağını...
    ay gidiym içiym acık...

    By Blogger tozbezi, at 9:38 AM  

  • Aa, hakkaten Tozbezim. Sen soyleyince cikardim sarkiyi, sozleri bastan melodiyle mirildandim. Ben de 95'e gittim. Kaygisiz gunlerime... Operim seni.

    By Blogger YesilErik, at 6:48 AM  

  • komik şeyler konuşamıoz len artık tozbezim..10 sene önce diyebiliyorum,10 sene önceyi dünmüş gibi hatırlıyorum..en güzel zamanlarımdı,şimdi ona yanıyorum..Zaman yalan falan diil ibek hanım,gerçek ve geçip gidio anasını satiimm...sabah sabah ben de mi gidip içiiim!

    By Blogger crystalsdreams, at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home